Sunday, January 6, 2008

Walking on Water

The weather today was so nice that we took a walk to Parker's Lake.

Photobucket

Actually, we took a walk ON Parker's Lake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They shovel off a small section of the lake for skaters.

Photobucket

This is Clive watching a little girl and her daddy skating.

Photobucket

When we look out the other way onto the lake you can see ice fishers. The ice is too thin for them to drive their cars out there, but usually you will see lots of ice houses and cars out on the ice.

Photobucket

Not only did I walk on water today, I layed on it too!!

9 comments:

Hana said...

Wow Clive! You are brave to walk out on the icy lake. I'd be too afraid! Beautiful pics!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clive!
Yes, you are soooo brave! If I had that kind of weather I would not be outside for nothing in this world!
Glad you like it and enjoy it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, I wish I can walk on water too! But too bad that the lakes here are never frozen... I will sink if I tried to walk on one.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I think those pics are amazing, I can just about spot you Clive!!

There is such a darn fuss in my country when we have a teeensy bit of snow and ice, yet you have what looks like the Whole World's Supply there!

I always knew you could walk on water, you are a miracle!

love and icy cold licks, Marvin xxxx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow what fun. Did you go skating? That looks like it really would be fun..

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Saw you over at birdchick's so I wanted to check you out. You are a beautiful doggie! It looks to cold where you live for me, though. Nice blog you have.
--JB

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hey Clive,
We passing a new award to you. Stop by and check it out.

Tasha and Eva

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Clive you got talent. Not many doggie can walk on water. What fun!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Isis said...

Wow! i wanna walk and lay on water! but i don't think we have anything close like that to our house. how sad...

However, i have an award barking your way on my page.