Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Beach

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Welcome to one of my favorite places in the winter. I call it the beach. It is actually the floor in front of my mom's sliding glass door but I like to sun bath in front. I will do it in the summer (we have AC alot) but love it in the winter when I'm not in front of the cold marble entry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Come on... admit it... you are ready for a nap yourself. Nothing like the bright sunshine to soak into your body.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mom can't resist petting me. Just leave me or rub ma tummah!!!!!

8 comments:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

AWwwwh that sounds & looks pawsome. you lucky doggie!

Hey, don't forget to sniff over & pick up your BF award & a CSB!

waggin TX tails & barking loud right now!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clive
Looks like you have a nice sunny spot!
I love the sun too. Even when its to hot in the summer!
My mom says that she'd love to give you tummy rubs!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Isis said...

awwwwwwwwwwww i love to sunbathe toooo!

Comet said...

We love getting toasting in the warm sun too! It looks like you found a great spot.
Comet and BLU

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh yes, that looks so comfy. Sunning is great! I enjoy doing that on my sofa in the evening, it comes thru my window. Mom says you look so soft and cuddley. How can your mom stand it. You must get lots of hugs.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Hana said...

I think you really like tummy rubs, don't ya Clive?

I sometimes sit in the sun while I am on my perch that looks over the neighborhood. But, my mom moves the blinds so that the sun doesn't come in directly and hit me in the eyes... something about cataracts and eye sight... well, I gotta believe her because I don't want nothin' to do with cats.

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Clive! Sorry that I haven't been visiting your bloggy. Your link kinda got lost in my bloggy so I'm gonna add it again. Oh, look at you basking in the hot sun! My sista Faith looooves the sun too. She loves to sit under it for about 15-30 mins until she's half baked then she is satisfied. For me? I can't stand it! It's too hot! I can't believe you can take it but on the other hand, it's quite cold there right?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hana said...

Dear my pink nosed Clive,
Yay! I received your holiday card! You sure are one handsome doggie! Thank you for your card. We have it prominently hanging on our fireplace mantle. :-)
~Hana the Dog