Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Night Football!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday night football is a big thing this week because the Vikes are playing "da Bears"! Mom isn't a huge viking fan but her best friend since high school Deb,who now lives in Arkansas, is a huge fan, so this post is for her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here I am having pregame snacks!! I am wearing my purple color, but you can't see it. Maybe I should have had my face painted.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm watching pregame stuff. (Actually, mom was eating and this was the spot directly behind her).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-- some people have lost faith in the Vikes, but most are fairweather fans and tonight will determine if they stay on the band wagon.Good luck Vikes!! It's gonna be the battle of the Adrians!

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clive
I don't know too much about football but sure I wish luck to the Vikings!
Enjoy it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Comet said...

We never watch football, but if you get to eat snacks during it, then maybe we should start! :-)
Hope your vikings win.
Comet and BLU

Kodak the Eskie said...

Thanks guys! It's not even half-time yet and before the game started the announcers were all saying the Vikes were going to win, so I have to tell you that is probably a hex. I have a bad feeling about this game.

Thanks for the support my friends!!!
Clively

Amber-Mae said...

I don't know much about football either but good luck to your team!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

deb said...

Yea Vikes!! I'm so proud of my Vikings - hope they win it all, but do know the chances of anyone beating the Patriots is slim. Thanks for the post - makes me feel really special. love you girl, Deb

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Clive we know nothing about your football, but your photos are just lvoely.

Good luck to the Vikings!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

Isis said...

wow clive, you're so handsome.

I like to sleep while dad watches games, but, he has to pet me.

:)